- Two bus tickets (13th Nov 2005 and 4th Dec 2005)
- A scrunched up Christmas cracker
- A similarly scrunched up paper hat
- Bunch of keys on a smiley face keyring
- Bike spanner (multiple heads with common bike-related sizes)
- Two yellow post-its with dates/times written on them and no further information
- Grocery shopping list on a pink post-it
- Grocery shopping list on the back of a photocopied page of Sudoku puzzles
- Grocery shopping list on the back of a Cambridge Liberal Democrats newsletter
- Present shopping list on the back of a page of a Power Over Ethernet specification
- Present shopping list on the back of an objection to the Cambridge City Council Local Plan Public Enquiry
- Receipt for a Northern Lighthouse Board 2006 calendar
I feel this sums up my life quite well.
What have you got in your pocketses?